Friday, November 4, 2016

Buhari Hotel

What to eat: Briyani, Ceylon & Kottu Parotta

Where: Buhari Hotel, Nandambakkam, Chennai

Verdict: Team boys were so hungry and approached me for a dinner plan. And I had directed them towards Buhari Hotel. As the boys always eat briyani when they go out, I decided to order something different along with some usual briyani.Ordered for Hot 'N' Sour Chicken Soup, Ceylon Mutton Egg Parotta, Mutton Kothu Parotta and some chicken briyani.

Chicken briyani was yummy as usual with a boiled egg and got raita and brinjal thokku as accompaniments. Chicken soup was top-notch with the perfect blend of spices. Ceylon Mutton Egg Parotta was a stuffed parotta with minced mutton fried along with egg, onion and other spices. Mutton Kottu Parotta was minced pieces of parotta fried with mutton/egg/onion/tomato/other spices. Kottu parotta was super big in size and it can easily fill up 2 empty stomachs.


Hot 'N' Sour Chicken Soup


Chicken Biriyani

Mutton Kothu Parotta

Ceylon Mutton Parotta

Brinjal Thokku and Onion Raita







Ambiance was nice. I should note a point here about the service offered to us. I was about to get out of my seat after ending the meal for hand wash. But the waiter requested me not to get up and offered with a finger bowl. Despite the fact that I don't prefer a finger bowl, I was surprised with the waiter's friendly request and felt good after a long time in a restaurant in my city. I mostly had bad experience in restaurants in Chennai where they even make us wait for a glass of water. But today had a friendly service.

Dinner has set us back by 950₹ excluding tips. We ended the meal with an awesome sweet beeda (priced at 20₹) which was sold at a beeda stall near the hotel entrance.

1 comment:

  1. Kalyana Virundhu Biryani(KVB)is the king of Order your favorite Biryani and Side-Dish From Kalyana Virundhu Biryani (KVB) in Chennai. We deliver to all areas in chennai. For more Details order usPHONE: +91 8939234566

    ReplyDelete