Sunday, March 5, 2017

Shankar Chat Bhandar


What to eat: Gulab Jamun & Chat items

Where: Shankar Chat Bhandar, 5th Ave., Anna Nagar, Chennai

Location:


Verdict: Sunday Evening is the best time to spend with friends. That too munching chats in a chat shop alongwith friends is a pleasure. But I don't get much time with friends after the birth of my daughter. Luckily I got some free time this Sunday.

My friend took me to an old chat stall in Anna Nagar...behind Saravana Bhavan. We shared a plate of Pani Poori(25₹), Dahi Poori(40₹) and 2 Gulab Jamun(15₹ each). It was 6 pieces in a plate of Pani Poori and Dahi Poori. Got additional cups of spicy Pani for free. Yummy snacks...value for money...perfect location. My friend also took 5 jamuns as take away. Try out if you ever come to this locality near blue star.

Gulab Jamoon



Pani Poori

Dahi Poori

No comments:

Post a Comment