Monday, September 5, 2016

New College House



What to eat: South Indian Meals

Where: Anna Meenakshi Restaurant, College House, Town Hall Road, Madurai

Verdict: We were looking for a place for lunch after my daughter's ear piercing ceremony. I planned for Modern Restaurant, but my bro-in-law suggested for college house. As I never been there earlier, we decided for college house which is actually a hotel with 2 restaurants. We went to Anna Meenakshi Restaurant and ordered for 5 special meals.

It's an unlimited Meal with daal, sambar, vattha Kolambu, moor Kolambu, rasam and curd. Also included chappathi/kuruma and sweets payasam and gulab zamoon. It was bit heavy meal...costs 110₹ per meal.

I would recommend college house for anyone visiting Madurai for stay as well as food due to its proximity to railway station and Meenakshi Temple. During my next Madurai visit, I have plans to visit Jaya Vilas Sapatthu Club (near pudu mandabam) and Arulanandam Mess (near Vilakkuthoon).













No comments:

Post a Comment