Saturday, September 3, 2016

Suganya Parotta Kadai


  
What to eat: Parotta with salna

Where: Hotel Suganya, South Gate Market, Madurai

Verdict: Purotta (no..I am not wrong..this is how Madurai people call it) is a famous night time food in Madurai. My bro-in-law used to get some soft purotta and yummy chicken briyani from some hidden place whenever I goto Madurai. So this time I decided to find out the secret place. And I followed him tonight, leading to a small eatery called hotel Suganya.

Unfortunately chicken and Mutton Briyani(seeraga samba rice based) are already over. So we opted for Purotta which costs 12₹ per piece and a chilly chicken. This place is also famous for variety of gravies(Kolambu) made of chicken, mutton, country chicken, boti, and also muttai lappa (purotta with egg stuffing in the middle). Do try out when you visit Madurai.








No comments:

Post a Comment