Sunday, May 15, 2016

Thanni Thotti Kadai

 

What to eat: Kothu Parotta with Mutton Sukka

Location: Thanni Thotti Kadai (Next to MGR Statue), South Masi Street, Madurai

Cost: 90 rupees for mutton sukka and 50 rupees for kothu parotta

Verdict: It was strange when I heard that there is no name for this food stall. But local people call it as "Thanni Thotti Kadai" which literally means water tank shop. This stall is best known for the parotta, salna and mutton sukka. I felt the mutton sukka is even better than the famous Amma mess. No after effects. So a definite visit in my next madurai trip as well. However I would not recommend parotta due to infamous ill effects of maida. However one can try uttappam along with salna and mutton sukka.

 
 


  

2 comments:

  1. https://goo.gl/maps/6SCLmfLU5WJ2

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well-written and informative blog post. The topic has been explained clearly, and the overall presentation makes it comfortable to read. Keep publishing more useful articles like this. Sridevi Panel Chart
    Metro Morning Chart
    Metro Morning Panel Chart

    ReplyDelete