Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Lakshmi Sagar


My friend wants to take me to the hotel where he used to have breakfast during his stay in Bangalore several years back. Unfortunately it was relocated somewhere else. Therefore we decided to have breakfast at Lakshmi Sagar in St. Philomina hospital road at Nagawara.



It is a typical bangalore style self service place. Had to pay first and get the bill. And then got our food which was sambar dipped vada(20₹) and masala dosa(40₹).




Vada was too big and I thought of finishing my breakfast with that. But later had to have few pieces of masala dosa from my friend's plate. Compared to MTR's masala dosa, this one was not that good, just an ordinary one. But I liked the sambar dipped crispy vada. Food is definitely value for money. Wish such eateries open up in Chennai.

No comments:

Post a Comment